CNBP’s Macquarie University node hosted researchers from the Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation (ANSTO) at a highly successful full day workshop held on the 8th December, 2016.
The workshop was an opportunity to showcase current imaging and sensing research from both organisations, to stimulate discussion and to see where collaboration opportunities might potentially lie in the future.
In a full and impressive program, ANSTO team members and their research topics presented included:
1. Marie-Claude Gregoire – who provided a team overview and introduction
2. Ben Fraser – multi-modal probes
3. Paul Callaghan – in vivo & post mortem multi-modality imaging
4. Mitra Safavi-Naeni – imaging quantification
5. Catriona Wimberley – in vivo kinetic modelling
CNBP researchers Arun Dass, Guozhen Liu, Helen Xu, Wei Deng, Nima Sayyadi, Andrew Care, Nicole Cordina, Varun Sreenivasan, Lianmei Jiang and Ayad Anwer also delivered talks on their areas of research and expertise.
Below – workshop attendees ready for an exciting day of presentations and discussion!